Monday, October 22, 2007

Presentations on Oct 22

MOO sounds to me like a new idea. I saw the resemblance of the program P.A.U.L.A. and MOOs. I think this could end up being the predecessor to real artificial intelligence. The way that MOOs can adapt to users but are able to exist independantly of its users. I could them making a robot one day that would be able to learn from its owner. Essentially what every human is able to do naturely this robot would be created to do also. I personnally don't like the idea but, it could be on the horizon for us all.

1 comment:

Erin M. said...

To be honest, the MOO scares me a bit, just like all of our other technological advances. As soon as you think you're caught up, you're behind again (MS Word 2007 as my prime example). I do see the similarities b/w PAULA and the MOO's, but I've yet to see them become super-relevant or useful unless in small-focus areas... Hmm...